Fur Fighter Fur Fighter

I don't know what the hell kind of drug you were on when you made this, but I want some. Kinda ecletic and oddly artsy... not exactly amazing gameplay, but it's cool from a design standpoint.

BarbarianBabes responds:

Speaking of, make sure to collect all 3 mushrooms :D

Stickman Adventure DEMO Stickman Adventure DEMO

This isn't a game. or even a demo, really. not even a alpha. this is something you throw away and learn from as you develop your skills.

Red-H responds:

it a game

Mirchi Escape Cursed Dragon Mirchi Escape Cursed Dragon

Ugh, this is the most low-quality shameless garbage I've ever seen. It has gameplay elements, that's a plus. As in, like, it's a game you *could* theoretically play. But it seems entirely devoid of substance, why would you want to? The art is atrocious, the female character`s eyes are looking in completely opposite ways, for god's sake, man... If you're gonna put a fucking link to your site for thirty seconds before you even let me play the game, at least make it worth playing. fucking start putting out these 2-bit POS's every two seconds and make a decent game or two

Jetcats - Spin Ball Jetcats - Spin Ball

I love the art style, and I think this game has potential. but the controls are awful. I believe the intent was to add difficulty to the gameplay... but this is just goddamn near impossible.

Wad1m responds:

StripClick v0.01 StripClick v0.01

Pretty cool, would love to see it finished, with upgrades (and possibly some lewd unlockables) and such.

Emilys Makeover Emilys Makeover

This game is your entry level garbage. It's not really suited for newgrounds as a site.

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

Glitchy and ad-ridden. It really sucks, because this game has so much potential.

An Epic Minimal Adventure An Epic Minimal Adventure

The concept is really cool, the music is catchy as hell, but it's kinda boring as far as gameplay goes.

You Only Get One Face You Only Get One Face

No Hitler stache? I'm way too disappointed about this.

The Debugger The Debugger

Too simple. Seems like something from the 1970's. It's barely even a game. Cool art, though, and it doesn't have any flaws or anything, it's just boring.

coderchick94 responds:

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. This was just something I did in my spare time and though it would be cool to upload it.